When its time to protect your family - your most valuable assets - turn to the ones focused on you.
Whether auto, home or life insurance, ArrowPointe Federal Credit Union is focused on helping you find the best policies and the most affordable, member-only rates.
You know...you never really need insurance. That is...until you need it. And as much time as we spend in and around our vehicles, wouldn't it be wise to get the best coverage possible? Now, comparing the choices are even easier. So, learn about the different options from the experts and let us help you best protect your vehicles today.
If you’d like your family to be better protected, we’d like to help.
Together with our partner LifeHelp, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones.
You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life’s many expenses
To learn more, CLICK HERE or call LifeHelp at 1-800-345-4543.
ArrowPointe Federal Credit Union wants to help protect your family and as an accountholder age 18 or older, you are automatically:
• Eligible for $1,000.00¹ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Coverage* paid for you by ArrowPointe Federal Credit Union • Pre-Authorized for Additional Coverage* up to $300,000.00¹ • Guaranteed Acceptance • No Medical Exams or Health Questions
¹All Coverage is reduced by 50% at age 70 and older. This reduction also applies even if you have attained the age of 70 when you first obtain coverage. The family plan insures spouse and children at a percentage of your coverage amount. * Insurance is underwritten by Federal Insurance Company, a Chubb company. Exclusions and limitations apply. Chubb, Box 1615, Warren, N.J. 07061-1615.
Please click here to enroll