With Anytime Banking, there’s no such thing as Banker’s Hours.
You can transfer funds, check balances, review transaction history and even apply for loans.
So to bank anytime and anywhere, sign up now. Here's how...
- Click on the Online Banking Link at the top left corner of our website.
- When the Log-in screen is displayed, click on the Sign Up Now! link.
- Read and accept the Disclosure Agreement.
- Fill out the Self Enrollment form.
- Choose and save your password. (Note, passwords are case sensitive, so please take note if you use capital or lower-case letters in your password).
- Don't forget to go to "Preferences" and "Password Reset" to set your account up so that you can reset your password online.
- You will have 3 attempts to correctly answer all applicable questions pertaining to your account.
- If you are unable to correctly answer the required questions, you may contact a branch and obtain a paper application. Your account can be set up at the credit union.
- Please enter your savings account number only. This number is the number that appears in the top right-hand corner of your account statement. Please do not enter any suffix numbers (-0, -9, etc).
- For the SSN, Date of Birth, and Mother's Maiden Name, please enter the primary account holder's information only (the system will not look for joint owner information).
- If you do not have an ATM or debit card, you may skip this question.
- We apologize, but account owners under age 18 will not be permitted to use Self Enrollment. Parents may fill out an application for their children's accounts.
If you have trouble with the self enrollment process, please print out our Online Banking Application and either fax or mail it to us or drop it by your nearest branch.
(This form Requires the FREE Adobe Reader Software.)
Mailing Address: PO Box 1479, Lancaster, SC 29721,
Attn: Online Services